Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Blog Award ...and 2 lots of goodies

Pin It
Hi everyone today i sat at the computer to check my emails etc and found i'd been awarded by Chrissy for an excellent blog. I was soooo suprised because i am still very green to this bloggin thing and ive had to pretty much feel my way around...Thank you Chrissy i so appreciate this and its so nice to see so many people posting great comments about my Blog thank you all.


Well here are the 2 lots of goodies .....i was at a Spotlight store yesterday and picked up 5 lots of ribbon/fiber for only $1 each, 5 meters in each one 35 meters in all!! a bargin...don't you just love commin home with a bargin!!!

Heres the other goodies... i cooked some bickies today for the kids to give there friends for Valentines day tomorrow. Just kept them simple and packaged them simple as well. They'll go down a treat Im sure. Until next time Have a Happy Valentines day. Hey some good news while Ive been tapping away here Dave my DH has come home from Weight Watchers with his first 5 kg weight loss Im so proud of him ...good on ya Dave love ya heaps XXXXX


and a last thought

It is more blessed to give rather than receive
Acts 20:35


2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

I truely love your blog! You are amazing women! I love all of the items you make, you are extremly talented and I can only hope to learn from you. Great find on those goodies to. I love a bargain!

Chrissy

miss said...

wow valita, your biscuits looks so yummy. congratulations on your bargains. i just got some of those packs at our spotlight here for the same price. they are fantastic value. i can't wait to use some of mine to see what they look like on craft items
hugs
theresa