Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cardmaking Lessons begin

Pin It
Hi all, i hope you all had a great easter and stuffed yourself with that yummy brown stuff....i had some but can honestlly say ive ridden it all off on the bike as we have a 52km bike ride comming up and Dave and I have been in training...looking forward to it. Well monday kicked off my first cardmaking lessons and after much planning and buying and more planing and cardmaking...you don't realise how much there is to do !!!.... it all went really well. heres a pic of my son Ben and daughter Madaleine helping me sort card and stuff...Poor Ben we found out his collar bone was broken from his fall off his bike, but he's in there hepling just the same....luv ya mate!!
I had 15 ladies attended and they all had a lovely time and enjoyed the cards they made. So now its a matter of keeping the ideas rolling. I just thank my husband Dave and the kids for supporting me always in all the projects i take on they are my number one fans and supporters....luv'em to bits!...and Beth came home today on cloud nine....she had got 100% in her advance English assignment ...you go girl !!!!!!!!!so proud of you. Funny how the weeks sweep from everything going hay wire to some really great stuff! pays to trust God in all that life throws at us......God is Good!
hers some pics of my class.



and pics of the cards we made....this first one was made using mini patty pan wrappers, flatterned and cutting slits into the center to fan out to petals then layered up. I got this idea from a talented lady on the splitcoaststampers forum . the second youve already seen found here

thanks for looking and i hope you gain another cool idea to use. Ive got a heap of food shopping to do tomorrow for this bike day....feeding 24 of us a good breaky and lunch on the go. Valita

and a last thought
For this great God is our God forever and ever.
For He will be our guide even to the end.
Psalms 48:14

4 comments:

ChrissyM said...

I would love to take a card class of yours. You should do a traveling card classes across the country making your first stop in upstate NY (LOL).

Chrissy

Kim's Life said...

You are so talented!!!! Love your blog!

ChrissyM said...

When you have a chance please check out my blog a surprise awaits you there. And you truely deserve it.

Chrissy
http://chrissyscreativespot.blogspot.com/2008/04/arte-y-pico.html

Chris Steer said...

Just found a link to your home made flowers - what a good idea - I shall try it when I can!
Chris x