Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oval punch Bird 2# video

Pin It
Hi all, I hope you have all had loads of easter blessings, i know we were blessed with our daughter being home from uni and hard again to say goodbye. well Ive been playing again with my oval punches and come up with another different bird! i really liked how this one turned out and looks great with or without the wing. I especially liked how you use all the bits of the oval for the different parts of this bird...thats called getting the most out of it for sure! So you will need from stamping up:

One wide oval for the body, tail and wing, small oval to double punch the head shape, one 5 petal flower from the spring bouquet punch or you could use some other flower punch for the beak and the 8 petal flower from the spring bouquet punch to double punch the wing. Also some thin strips of card for the legs.


I had a play with the shape of the bird and once I liked the tail end fatter than the head I made a template punch to keep with my punch art so I can get that same shape again. Really quick and easy little bird...I have also added another recipe to my kitchen blog...its been a while ! click here for Vegetarian sausage rolls they are sooo yum!...enjoy....Valita

and a last thought

You know how full of love and kindness
our Lord Jesus was: though He was
so very rich, yet to help you he became
so very poor, so that by being poor
He could make you rich.
2 Corinthians 8:9

4 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [06 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

The Wired Angel said...

I love to see your updates in my Google reader.... your work is always so inspiring. Hugs, Peggy x

Sonia said...

Hi!!
I put your link in my site (blog), you have a Inspirational Blog.
Awesome creations.

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Anonymous said...

HOW VERY CREATIVE!! What ingenious ways to use different Stampin' Up sets. I just love your Bird and the whole card...Thank you!

TerryAnn