Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Dave! GoPro card

Pin It
Open in Mobile App
I want to wish my husband a happy 46th Birthday xx  seen as he is enjoying his GoPro so much what else was there to make but a GoPro card. We love you loads and hope you have a great day and year xoxoxoox.  
To make this I used a card base of  5 and 1/2 x 4 and 1/2" or 14 x 11 cm folded. GoPro screen 1and 1/2 x 2" or 4 x 5 cm. The circles I used measured.... 3 and 1/4", 2 and 1/2", 1 and 3/4", 1 and 1/4" and a 1/2".
This is the GoPro without the outer case on which was a little easier to replicate. If you don't like the hand writing look do all your pieces on the printer, I was going for the home made look here so my hand writing was ok for what I needed. Its not the most perfect thing but I hope this might inspire you to make some of your own cards that suit the hobbies the guys in your life love. Thanks to those who have checked out Dave's YouTube Channel.... if you haven't and would like to go to this link or press on the pic.... please subscribe Dave would love that!  :-) PS sorry for the bad camera angles etc... I still don't have it all set up yet in my new craft space.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbnfm79RS3AIg8Jy6MfFMgQ?annotation_id=annotation_212319201&feature=iv&src_vid=jCQUMhH0GSA

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbnfm79RS3AIg8Jy6MfFMgQ?annotation_id=annotation_212319201&feature=iv&src_vid=jCQUMhH0GSA

thanks and enjoy xxx Happy Christmas to all

Blessings to you




and a last thought
And whatever you do, in word or deed, 
do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus,
 giving thanks to God the Father through him.  
Colossians 3:17


No comments: